What is Neurobion Forte?
Neurobion Forte is a medicinal drug that is used on patients suffering from a wide range of illnesses such as heart diseases, arthritis, high body fat, Vitamin B3 deficiency and alimentary ailments among others.
Every pill of this drug is comprised of Calcium Pantothenate, Cyanocobalamin, Nicotinamide, Pyridoxine, and Thiamine, which act as the active ingredient of the medication. These compounds when combined give Neurobion its healing and relaxing powers. The tablets correct the illness by enhancing the intake of calcium in the small intestines while causing its custody in the kidneys to improve the levels of calcium in the system. This ensures that there is proper circulation of oxygen in the cells to facilitate the metabolism of fats, lipids, and proteins from the body.
The tablets have a mild effect on the intense cardio muscles, relaxing them by adjusting the electrical actions of the heart. Additionally, it can act by calming the nerve impulses that are sent to the brain.
Over a period, Neurobion has been approved and recommended to treat, avert and lead to the improvement of patients suffering from the following ailments.Alzheimer’s disease
- Clogged arteries
- Cardio failure
- Increased cholesterol
- Attention deficit Hyperactivity disorder
- Renal tubular Osteomalacia
- Oncogenic hypophosphatemic Osteomalacia
- Sporadic Hypophosphatemic Osteomalacia
- Mental illness
Mode of action and pharmacology of Neurobion Forte
For every dose of Neurobion you take, it instigates the healing process by facilitating the following body functions:
- Enhancing the intake of calcium in the ileum, while retaining the same in the kidneys. This boosts the levels of calcium in the body and maintains them at stable and healthy amounts.
- Catalyzes the respiration process and breakdown of fats into lipids. Proteins are also metabolized to reduce the body fat and cholesterol.
- Calming the nerve impulse sent to the brain.
Neurobion Forte Tablet – Side-effects
Neurobion and its components are liable for some symptoms on subjects upon administration. However, these effects may be as rampant as there are users of the drug. Some may be experienced amongst one group of patients and fail to surface in another.
Despite their seldom occurrence, some the symptoms observed could be fatal if left to recur. It is advisable to seek the services of a doctor if any of these symptoms persist.
- Skin rash
- Blurred vision
- Alimentary ailments
- The presence of calcium deposits in body organs and tissues.
- High blood sugar levels
- Respiratory problems
- Liver failure
- Prolonged headaches
- Cardio failure
Precautions & How to Use
It is of great benefit to keep your doctor posted of the medications you’re hooked on to before a prescription can be made. This should be followed by a record of your previous health records as well as the present health conditions as some could increase your vulnerability to allergic reactions. Such could include pregnancies and surgeries.
Follow the doctor’s instruction to the letter or otherwise read the directions of use printed on the package so as to increase the chances of recurring of the condition. Only if they recur should you seek the services of a physician.
Drug Interactions with other active ingredients
Parallel use of Neurobion together with other drugs could alter its effects on the patient. This can create either upsurge vulnerability to complications or even render the drugs useless. Such complications could be as a result of contact with:
There are some conditions that are anti-Neurobion. Such are ones that instigate increased metabolism in the body cells. One should strictly avoid the use of these drugs if they suffer from any of these conditions:
- Cardiac arrhythmias
- Unhealed peptic ulcer
- Acute myocardial infarction
- Diabetes mellitus
Points to note
- Although Neurobion tablets have been tested and approved to cure arthritis and permanent nerve damage, its use must be guided by a doctor. One should not go to the liberty of taking the drugs over the counter and using them without the consent of a medical practitioner.
- Although most people stick to one or two tablets a day, it is advisable that you follow your doctor’s instructions to the letter.
- Avoid operating heavy machinery especially after taking a dose of Neurobion as it may instigate drowsiness and fatigue in some patients. If this occurs, patients are advised to avoid taking their medication with alcohol as it may escalate the dizziness.
- Some people tend to take a double dose to compensate for a missed one. This is taking an overdose of the drug and its compounds and may result in adverse effects. Instead, this should be done by rescheduling for the missed dose.
- In the nasty event of an overdose of this drug, quickly call for emergency rescue so as to secure help in the shortest time possible.
- Never agree to share your medication with anyone even if you are suffering from a common ailment. Medication administered should be taken without fail
Storage of Neurobion Forte Tablet
- The tablets should be stored in a dark container that is free from direct sunlight and sun heat. Under no circumstances should the medication be stored under cold conditions unless directed so on the purchase package.
- Safely discard medication to avoid depleting the environment. This means avoiding common practices like flushing down medicines. Visit your doctor for further clarification on the best ecofriendly way of disposing of unwanted meds.
- We should, by all means, escape routes that could lead us asking expired medication, at least not knowingly. Such drugs result in the gaining of resistance against the active ingredients proving them useless in control. Avoid back street drugs as those are bound to counterfeits.
- Especially if you are on medication as a result of a chronic illness, have a regular and familiar place where you buy your drugs with no worries of being swindled. Patients with cardio diseases and all others threatened by long-term ailments must entrust all their medicinal purchases with a designated stockiest.
Living with medications
Medicinal prescriptions are a part of our lives and that we have to put up with every time we catch illnesses. It is through them that we get the regain our strength back. Hence we should take them seriously without failure.
- Source: HSDB Record Name: D-Pantothenic Acid http://toxnet.nlm.nih.gov?dbs+hsdb:@term… –
- McEvoy, G.K. (ed.). American Hospital Formulary Service. AHFS Drug Information. American Society of Health-System Pharmacists, Bethesda, MD. 2007., p. 3622 Source: HSDB Record Name: NICOTINAMIDE http://toxnet.nlm.nih.gov?dbs+hsdb:@term…
- Source: MeSH Record Name: Niacinamide https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/mesh/680095… October 12, 2016.
- DAilymed Cyanocobalamin https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/dr…